Our client is based in Greenogue Business Park, Dublin 24 and is currently recruiting for a Training / Quality Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Training/ Quality manager will play a central role in company growth. Full responsibility for the complete delivery of all training functions within the company (including staff & external contractors) and provide support to the sales, account management and consulting management team.
This is a permanent role and salary is circa €50k.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
· Direct line management for training staff and contractors
· Manage day to day activity of the training centre.
· Ensure Training centre and classrooms are always well presented
· Create an inviting atmosphere in the Training centre to make attendees feel welcomed and valued
· Network with attendees to ensure they are being looked after and have a positive experience during their training
· Ensure correct prerequisites are met by attending delegates
· Ensure training centre is well stocked with all necessary training equipment required to run course portfolio
· Arrange certificates for course completion and liaise with appropriate awarding bodies to register attendees
· Cancel / reschedule courses as required
· Support private & public course customer queries directly and through your department
· Communicate with all delegates in advance of courses as required
· Develop and manage training flows to support competence development for our customers
· Monitor training budgets to ensure cost effective deliveries
· Maintain training logs for clients as per contractual agreements
· Audit instructors for quality of service and delivery
· Audit training material and allocate budget and resources to continually improve course quality
· Ensure all training material is produced and delivered to site in advance of training
· Conduct end of course evaluations and act accordingly on findings
· Select appropriate external training environments as required to facilitate offsite training
· Handle all administration related to course preparation and delivery
· Support marketing efforts by posting to social media channels content relevant to classroom environment
· Liaise with finance department to ensure proper billing of public and private courses as appropriate
· Record external contractor deliveries and supply finance with correct details to ensure accurate payments for service.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· At least 5 years previous experience as a Training Manager in a fast paced environment
· Strong organisational and administrative skills, including the ability to deal with conflicting priorities.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including previous customer service experience.
· Strong computer and keyboard skills, including experience of all Microsoft Office tools.
· Strong team player, Flexible and adaptable.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.