Our client is based in Greenogue Business Park, Dublin 24 and is currently recruiting for a Training / Quality Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Training/ Quality manager will play a central role in company growth. Full responsibility for the complete delivery of all training functions within the company (including staff & external contractors) and provide support to the sales, account management and consulting management team.
This is a permanent role and salary is circa €50k.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
· Direct line management for training staff and contractors
· Manage day to day activity of the training centre.
· Ensure Training centre and classrooms are always well presented
· Create an inviting atmosphere in the Training centre to make attendees feel welcomed and valued
· Network with attendees to ensure they are being looked after and have a positive experience during their training
· Ensure correct prerequisites are met by attending delegates
· Ensure training centre is well stocked with all necessary training equipment required to run course portfolio
· Arrange certificates for course completion and liaise with appropriate awarding bodies to register attendees
· Cancel / reschedule courses as required
· Support private & public course customer queries directly and through your department
· Communicate with all delegates in advance of courses as required
· Develop and manage training flows to support competence development for our customers
· Monitor training budgets to ensure cost effective deliveries
· Maintain training logs for clients as per contractual agreements
· Audit instructors for quality of service and delivery
· Audit training material and allocate budget and resources to continually improve course quality
· Ensure all training material is produced and delivered to site in advance of training
· Conduct end of course evaluations and act accordingly on findings
· Select appropriate external training environments as required to facilitate offsite training
· Handle all administration related to course preparation and delivery
· Support marketing efforts by posting to social media channels content relevant to classroom environment
· Liaise with finance department to ensure proper billing of public and private courses as appropriate
· Record external contractor deliveries and supply finance with correct details to ensure accurate payments for service.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· At least 5 years previous experience as a Training Manager in a fast paced environment
· Strong organisational and administrative skills, including the ability to deal with conflicting priorities.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including previous customer service experience.
· Strong computer and keyboard skills, including experience of all Microsoft Office tools.
· Strong team player, Flexible and adaptable.