This is a permanent role which will suit an individual looking for career progression. Salary €25k initially.
THE ROLE :
· Ensure the smooth running of the accounts payable function
· Prepare invoices for coding, scanning and approval
· Ensure a timely and accurate processing of all invoices and supplier payments and that all queries are followed up
· Assist in the authorisation of payments process and ensure compliance to internal control policy
· Preparation of AP management information on all aspects of expenses including expense analysis
· Work closely with the accounts team to prepare month end accruals
· Assist in the development and implementation of improving new AP strategies
· Reconciliations of supplier and expense accounts
Credit Controller / Dublin West (Blended) Out client is a long-established secure company seeking a Credit Controller to join their...Apply For This Job
Our client is based in Greenogue Business Park in Rathcoole & is currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.