Our client is urgently recruiting for experienced Telesales / Customer Care Agents to join their busy and hard working team. This is a temporary role initially.
Salary is €25k pa. Based Clondalkin, Dublin 22.
• Telesales / up selling / cross selling.
• Management of all aspects of customer accounts to ensure customers requirement are met.
• Manage day to day processing of customer orders, invoicing and follow up
• Demonstrate a pro-active approach to customer support including building customer relationship channels.
• Liaising internally with Logistics ensure specifications relating to customer product are accurate and delivery dates are met.
• Report directly to the Customer Services Manager in a responsible and proactive manner on account status and customer feed-back.
• Maintain an accurate and representative log of customer data Support the sales organisation with the preparation of data for meetings and reports where requested.
• Develop processes to continuously improve customer care performance.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
• Previous telesales experience essential.
• Minimum 2 years plus experience in customer services in the fmcg sector.
• Commercial understanding of the market sector.
• High level of computer literacy
Our client is based in Baldonnell Business Park, Dublin 22 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Service co-ordinator to...Apply For This Job
Fundraising Category Lead – (Events & Affinity) Our client, The NCBI Foundation is Ireland’s national sight loss charitable agency which...Apply For This Job
Sales Cloud Advisor / Microsoft (Azure Cloud) Our client is a very well established IT Distributor based in Dublin West....Apply For This Job