Our Client has warehouses in Finglas and Swords and is recruiting for an experienced Stores Person for both locations.
These are permanent roles and salary is €35k.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE :
· To manage the day to day functions of Storerooms.
· To ensure a smooth process flow through purchase, receipt and issue.
· Issue, receive and manage Inventory
· Cycle Counting, Stock Checks and Material Planning.
· Ensure the cleanliness of the storeroom operation in order to maintain good house keeping
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
· Pharmaceutical experience ideally
· 3/ 4 years experience in a similar role.
· SAP experience would be beneficial
· Excellent PC skills
· Self-motivated teamplayer
Our client is based in Dublin 24 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Purchasing Officer. This is a permanent...Apply For This Job
Corporate Account Manager / Greater Leinster (E7597) Our client is a very well-established supply chain business seeking a Corporate Account...Apply For This Job
Business Development Account Manager / Greater Leinster (E7597) Our client is a very well-established supply chain business seeking a Business...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.