Our client is based in Citywest Business Park in Dublin 24 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Service Co-Ordinator to join their busy and dynamic team.
This is a permanent role and salary is €26,500. The successful candidate will be available to work every third weekend.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
· To schedule engineering personnel to attend on site calls
· To proactively monitor performance levels
· To liaise with third party suppliers, where external resource is required to complete calls.
· To update the call management system accurately and efficiently to record call history, actions taken and resolution
· To monitor the safety of engineering personnel (e.g. working hours, driving time, etc)
· To complete additional ad hoc project work, as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
· Exceptional organisational and planning skills
· Ability to demonstrate a high level of experience and literacy in computer software applications, particularly Microsoft Office, CRM and Reporting
· Self motivated team player
· Customer focused individual
Our client is based in Dublin 24 and is currently recruiting for an experienced French or German speaking Leasing Administrator. ...Apply For This Job
Our client is based in Rathfarnham, Dublin 16 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Administrator / Executive Assistant...Apply For This Job