Our client is based in Citywest Business Park in Dublin 24 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Service Co-Ordinator to join their busy and dynamic team.
This is a permanent role and salary is €26,500. The successful candidate will be available to work every third weekend.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
· To schedule engineering personnel to attend on site calls
· To proactively monitor performance levels
· To liaise with third party suppliers, where external resource is required to complete calls.
· To update the call management system accurately and efficiently to record call history, actions taken and resolution
· To monitor the safety of engineering personnel (e.g. working hours, driving time, etc)
· To complete additional ad hoc project work, as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
· Exceptional organisational and planning skills
· Ability to demonstrate a high level of experience and literacy in computer software applications, particularly Microsoft Office, CRM and Reporting
· Self motivated team player
· Customer focused individual
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.