Our client is based in Citywest Business Park in Dublin 24 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Service Co-Ordinator to join their busy and dynamic team.
This is a permanent role and salary is €26,500. The successful candidate will be available to work every third weekend.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
· To schedule engineering personnel to attend on site calls
· To proactively monitor performance levels
· To liaise with third party suppliers, where external resource is required to complete calls.
· To update the call management system accurately and efficiently to record call history, actions taken and resolution
· To monitor the safety of engineering personnel (e.g. working hours, driving time, etc)
· To complete additional ad hoc project work, as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
· Exceptional organisational and planning skills
· Ability to demonstrate a high level of experience and literacy in computer software applications, particularly Microsoft Office, CRM and Reporting
· Self motivated team player
· Customer focused individual
Our client is based in Dublin 12, Ballymount Road. They are currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator / Receptionist to...Apply For This Job