Senior Finance Business Partner
Our Clients, one of Ireland’s leading architectural practices based in Dublin City Centre, are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Business Partner / Financial Consultant
Due to continued success, they are seeking a passionate, driven and innovative executive who will help take their practice to the next level. This is an exciting career opportunity for an experienced business partner who is used to working in a dynamic high-growth environment.
In this new role, you will be self-directed and report to the Managing Director / Management Team. You will work closely with our senior finance personnel and bring additional expertise to the practice.
The right candidate should have the ability to develop a strong understanding of the financial drivers of architectural projects whilst being mindful of design and other strategic considerations which impact projects and organisations in the construction industry. The candidate needs to have a process driven / attention to detail mindset which can envision the business future and can work closely with architectural professionals to enable further ongoing success for the organisation.
This is a full time, permanent position, but reduced hours may be considered.
• Develop appropriate simple and legible reporting structures using financial project information available from existing project costing system. Reports to be prepared in advance of board meetings, monthly financial management meetings and bi monthly director meetings.
• Collate, analyse and report on project and overall fee information and report on trends, pipeline, fee levels, fee levels per work-stage, profitability levels by client, by building type, by sector and by director so as to advise the business on appropriateness of fee and service agreements.
• Monitor financial progress of projects against project plan at regular intervals. Liaise with project leads to resolve matters arising. Monitor the allocation of project resources and advise on the strategic allocation of resources. Assist the directors and project leads achieve a high level of project financial performance.
• Be capable of perceiving trends and gathering relevant information in peer comparable businesses.
• You will have a proven track record in financial management / analysis and have a degree in Business or a closely related discipline or a professional accounting qualification.
• A clear thinker with excellent analytical skills and good written and oral communication skills
• Clearly understand the requirements of a client focused professional services firm and demonstrate a thorough appreciation of a professional design practice environment.
• Have prior experience of providing clear and effective financial guidance to senior staff / directors. Display strategic thinking skills combined with a competency in financial analysis and with project fiscal control.
• Have sufficient standing to command the respect and attention of directors and senior staff. Demonstrate success in building trusted relationships with senior stakeholders.
• Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and ability to adjust to unplanned situations.
For more information please call Keith on 01 4663983 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
MANAGER – PACKAGING DESIGN and TESTING LABORATORY Cork Our clients, based in Cork packaging firm, are looking for a commercially...Apply For This Job