Our client is based in Cavan and are currently recruiting for a Senior Administrator to cover a maternity assignment
Salary is €35k DOE.
• Logging and handling calls internally and externally
• Ensure systems and procedures are adhered to including ISO
• Renewal of contracts and provide quotations
• Monitoring job costings and meeting monthly targets
• Invoicing and sales reports
• Provide support to line manager
• Assist with ad hoc duties as and when they arise in a busy service environment
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Minimum of 3 years experience
• Excellent organizational and administration skills.
• Knowledge of accounts and accounting software an advantage
• Strong analytical and computer skills, with emphasis on excel, word, powerpoint and outlook
• Good communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with customer queries and interface/coordinate with other company departments.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• A team player with the ability to deliver in line with company deadlines.
• Initiative, self motivated and have a consistent work methodology.
Our client is based in Dublin 12, Ballymount Road. They are currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator / Receptionist to...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.