Our clients, a multi-national firm based in Kildare are looking for a Quality, Environmental, health and Safety Manager. The is based in Kildare, with travel required to all sites across the Island of Ireland on a regular basis.
To ensure the highest standard of Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety is realised companywide. The ideal candidate will champion continual improvement and always strive to be best-in-class. S/he will possess the highest level of attention to detail and will expect
this of others.
· Delivery & implementation of a QEHS Strategy that drives sustainable improvement in performance.
· To influence and engage at all levels to ensure QEHS receives appropriate focus and priority Further development of a culture that delivers a QEHS conscious workforce. Assessment, review and delivery of the necessary QEHS capabilities and organizational structures that ensure QEHS is effectively managed.
· Drive continuous improvement through external benchmarking
· Further develop relationship with regulatory bodies and ensure continued compliance to legal requirements
· Understand the importance of CAPA and effectively implement change
· Carry out all GDP operations in compliance with the current EU
· Directive on GDP and National Requirements
· Applies concepts, models and methods to make sense of data and situations
· Quickly spots underlying patterns, trends and variances within data and situations to establish potential underlying causes
· Approaches problems in a logical and systematic way
· Has courage of conviction to make decisions when required
· Decisive; takes required decisions with confidence and in a timely manner
Desired skills and experience
· The role holder must possess tertiary qualification in QEHS Management or similar
· Experience within the Transport and/or Pharmaceutical industry
· Chartered Membership of IOSH would be an advantage.
· In addition to the formal qualifications above the ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 5+ years professional industrial experience in QEHS Management with experience in the following areas:
o Stakeholder management
o Development and maintenance of policies and procedures
o Auditing, preferable to a ISO9001:2018 or GDP QP/RP standard
o Project Management
o An in-depth knowledge of the relevant legislation is required
o The individual should have experience of risk assessment, auditing and incident investigation processes
o Should have strong analytical, problem solving and auditing skills
For more information please call Keith on 01 4663983 or email firstname.lastname@example.org