Our client is based in Tallaght, Dublin 24 and is currently recruiting for a Purchasing/Procurement Admninistrator
DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
• Ensure that all supplies and services are procured in line with current procurement policies and procedures.
• Create, edit, publish and manage tender notices
• Setting up and maintenance of Contract Files.
• Co-ordinate tender clarifications, as required.
• Prepare, obtain approval and issue official purchase orders / Letters of Intent / formal contracts, as appropriate.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
• A relevant third level qualification or studying towards same
• Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to work effectively on own initiative and in a team environment with commitment to personal and professional development;
• Demonstrate strong commercial awareness with strong business focus;
• Be well-organized and work to strict deadlines, with the ability to manage and prioritize different, and sometimes conflicting, workloads.
• Be an effective communicator, with the ability to consult at all levels of the organisation.
• Possess the following competencies:
o Interpersonal & Communication skills
o Delivery of results
o Analysis & Decision Making
o Drive & commitment