Our international client is based in Naas, Co. Kildare and is currently recruiting for an experienced Project Administrator.
This is a Fixed Term Contract with a view to Permanency. Salary is €35k – €40k depending on experience.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE
• Admin support to senior executives
• Daily admin duties
• Daily communication with international clients and technical issues
• Ad hoc projects
• Assisting project manager with daily tasks
• General project Administration in a very dynamic environment
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Extremely organised and detail orientated, results driven and significant focus on execution excellence
• Team player with first rate inter-personal and communication skills
• Experience in dealing with international clients
• Highly motivated and comfortable working both under direction and own initiative
• Detail focused, a strong writer and ability to produce high standard of presentation
• Excellent PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
• Experience working in organisations with geographically dispersed teams and capable of developing good working partnerships.
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Administrator for their site in Portrane Co Dublin. This is a 5 month...Apply For This Job
Our client is based in Dublin West and is currently recruiting for a Finance Graduate to work with their team...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.