Our international client is based in Naas, Co. Kildare and is currently recruiting for an experienced Project Administrator.
This is a Fixed Term Contract with a view to Permanency. Salary is €35k – €40k depending on experience.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE
• Admin support to senior executives
• Daily admin duties
• Daily communication with international clients and technical issues
• Ad hoc projects
• Assisting project manager with daily tasks
• General project Administration in a very dynamic environment
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Extremely organised and detail orientated, results driven and significant focus on execution excellence
• Team player with first rate inter-personal and communication skills
• Experience in dealing with international clients
• Highly motivated and comfortable working both under direction and own initiative
• Detail focused, a strong writer and ability to produce high standard of presentation
• Excellent PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
• Experience working in organisations with geographically dispersed teams and capable of developing good working partnerships.
Our client is based in Dublin West and is currently recruiting for a Finance Graduate to work with their team...Apply For This Job
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Administrator for their site in Portrane Co Dublin. This is a 5 month...Apply For This Job