Account Manager / Supply Chain
Our client is a pharmaceutical distributor and seeking an Account Manager to for their client. This person will be the procurement and operations point of contact for everyone. Dublin North. Salary: circa €50K – €55K plus benefits.
• Manage a small team to place stock replenishment orders and arrange the necessary logistics
• Providing price quotations to Customer upon request and maintain records
• Propose product Substitutions/Conversions to Customer, presenting product specifications, technical/performance data and pricing to Customer for consideration and approval.
• Devise, implement and manage supply chain projects that deliver added value services and cost benefits to Customer in accordance with this Agreement.
• Provide/Co-ordinate product identification, selection, and technical advice to Customer in support of product choice where appropriate.
• Review operating systems, procedures, and practices on an ongoing basis, recommending any changes to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency to reduce costs.
• Identify, replenish and manage inventory on Customer site
• Monitor and review performance against agreed plans and budgets
• Produce and analyse site and product performance statistics and make effective decisions and recommendations regarding profiling.
• Project meetings.
• Strong procurement/supply chain experience in a pharmaceutical industry
• Integrated supply chain experience and business development experience
• Team management
• Be responsive, an expert and positive person
In-Plant Supply Chain Specialist Our client is a pharmaceutical distributor and seeking an Account Manager to for their client. This...Apply For This Job