Our client is based in Kill, Co. Kildare, and is urgently recruiting for an experienced Plant Administrator to join their busy team.
This is a permanent role and salary is €28 – €30 doe.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
• Dispatch and Return all Plant and Vehicles
• Assign vehicles and maintain records for BIK.
• Organise vehicle maintenance, including booking NCT, DOE and Tax.
• Assisting with management of all maintenance documentation for vehicles & plant & safety equipment
• Processing and monitoring orders and liaising with suppliers
• Carrying out general office duties i.e. filing, stock taking, completing spreadsheets
• Issuing invoices to internal and external customers.
• Organising reporting and management of vehicle/plant maintenance and faults.
• Reception cover for holiday’s and
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Excellent MS Word and Excel skills
• COINS experience and IATI qualification would be an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Excellent organisational skills
• Must be a highly motivated, professional and enthusiastic individual who is flexible and has a “hands on” approach in a busy working environment.
Our client is based in Dublin West and is currently recruiting for a Finance Graduate to work with their team...Apply For This Job