Our client is based in Kill, Co. Kildare, and is urgently recruiting for an experienced Plant Administrator to join their busy team.
This is a permanent role and salary is €28 – €30 doe.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
• Dispatch and Return all Plant and Vehicles
• Assign vehicles and maintain records for BIK.
• Organise vehicle maintenance, including booking NCT, DOE and Tax.
• Assisting with management of all maintenance documentation for vehicles & plant & safety equipment
• Processing and monitoring orders and liaising with suppliers
• Carrying out general office duties i.e. filing, stock taking, completing spreadsheets
• Issuing invoices to internal and external customers.
• Organising reporting and management of vehicle/plant maintenance and faults.
• Reception cover for holiday’s and
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Excellent MS Word and Excel skills
• COINS experience and IATI qualification would be an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Excellent organisational skills
• Must be a highly motivated, professional and enthusiastic individual who is flexible and has a “hands on” approach in a busy working environment.
Our client is based in Maynooth and is currently recruiting for a Purchasing / Stock Administrator. This is a...Apply For This Job
Our client is based in Citywest Business Park in Tallaght Dublin 24. They have an urgent requirement for an experienced...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.