Our client is based in Kill, Co. Kildare and they are currently recruiting for an experienced Plant Administrator to join their busy and expanding team.
This is a permanent role and salary is €30k pa.
|DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
· Dispatch and Return all Plant and Vehicles
· Assign vehicles and maintain records for BIK.
· Organise vehicle maintenance, including booking NCT, DOE and Tax.
· Assist in the month end procedure.
· Assisting with management of all maintenance documentation for vehicles & plant & safety equipment
· Processing and monitoring orders and liaising with suppliers
· Carrying out general office duties i.e. filing, stock taking, completing spreadsheets
· Issuing invoices to internal and external customers.
· Organising reporting and management of vehicle/plant maintenance and faults.
· Reception cover for holiday’s and breaks.
· Generate documentation for internal drivers using in-house management system (training provided)
· Accounts experience ideally
· Excellent MS Word and Excel skills.
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills
Our client is based in Dublin 22 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Leasing Administrator. Fluent French or German...Apply For This Job