Our client is based in Kill, Co. Kildare and they are currently recruiting for an experienced Plant Administrator to join their busy and expanding team.
This is a permanent role and salary is €30k pa.
|DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
· Dispatch and Return all Plant and Vehicles
· Assign vehicles and maintain records for BIK.
· Organise vehicle maintenance, including booking NCT, DOE and Tax.
· Assist in the month end procedure.
· Assisting with management of all maintenance documentation for vehicles & plant & safety equipment
· Processing and monitoring orders and liaising with suppliers
· Carrying out general office duties i.e. filing, stock taking, completing spreadsheets
· Issuing invoices to internal and external customers.
· Organising reporting and management of vehicle/plant maintenance and faults.
· Reception cover for holiday’s and breaks.
· Generate documentation for internal drivers using in-house management system (training provided)
· Accounts experience ideally
· Excellent MS Word and Excel skills.
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills
Our client is based in Dublin 12, Ballymount Road. They are currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator / Receptionist to...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.