Our client is a well-established blue chip company based in Dublin West. They are currently recruiting for a Motor Finance Leasing Supervisor.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supervising the motor finance team and assisting them in the administration of their activities.
Position is office based in Dublin West.
• Sales of car finance, leasing and service packages to customers
• To act as primary contact for client with dealers
• Ensure best practices are delivered
• Negotiate and deliver sales targets
• Establishing & maintaining key relationships
• Establish effective management and negotiation of customer relationships
• Present features and benefits of the finance products
• Carry out regular reviews Daily supervision of data management, vehicle systems, workflow and capacity management
• Supervise new customer proposals and documentation
• As line manager assist with management of critical risk financial situations and liaise accordingly
• Daily and monthly reporting and KPI analysis
• Sales focused, strong communication with analysis for problem solving and fact finding
• Minimum 2 years Financial Services and team lead experience essential
• Excellent ability to drive effective communication and teamwork
• Proven track record in target achievement, problem solving and working to tight deadlines
• Automotive experience is desirable
• Strong commercial awareness
• Self – driven and self – motivated
• Outbound and inbound team lead experience essential
Technical Support / Mechanical Engineering Our client is a well established technical company based in Citywest. Seeking a Technical Support...Apply For This Job