Manufacturing Automation Engineer
Our clients, a multi-national supplier of Plant and Services to the manufacturing sector, are looking to recruit an experienced Automation Engineer to work in a varied and challenging role. This role is permanent, and can be located on client sites around Ireland.
• Design of system architectures utilising the latest technologies.
• Detailed design and specifications.
• Software Development
• System Validation, FAT, IQ, OQ, PQ
• System installation and commissioning of projects
• Communication with other departments [Process, Electrical, CAD]
• Risk analysis for Health and Safety planning
• Liaise with Project Managers on project budgets and cost estimates.
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience.
• Familiar with automation project execution including writing FDS, PLC and/or SCADA software writing, Validation (such as FATs, IQ, OQs, SATs.) and commissioning activities.
• The ability to write PLC code for Siemens and/or Rockwell PLCs. Likewise ideally familiarity with configuring SCADA systems such as Intouch, FTView, System platform, Win CC or Ignition.
• Familiar with various I/O systems and networks such as Profinet, Ethernet IP, Control net, Profibus and so on.
• Familiarity with typical process equipment used in dairy, brewing, beverage and pharmaceutical processes would be adventurous.
• The ability to be able to read Process Descriptions and P&ID’s • Contribute to project meetings.
• Uses effective communication and interpersonal skills, excellent written and spoken English.
• Capable of coordinating with third parties and end users.
• Capable of working on own initiative, good schedule management.
• Third level qualification in an appropriate engineering or IT discipline, higher diploma or honours bachelor degree (NFQ level 8+).
• Ability to travel to site for client meetings, surveys, periods of installation and commissioning.
• Ability to live and travel in the EU.
• Full driving licence (Ireland, EU or UK).
For more information, please call Keith on 01 4663983, or send your cv to email@example.com
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.