Our clients, a large, national Motor Distributors based in Dublin 12, are looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to join their Finance team. This will be a varied and interesting role, reporting to the Financial Controller.
• Management accounts, annual budget and quarterly forecast preparation.
• Liaise with Product Department on pricing, margin analysis and related reporting.
• Assist in the preparation of cash flow forecasting.
• Liaise with Marketing Department on costings, analysis, sponsorship agreements, and related reporting.
• Monthly reconciliation and analysis of internal fleet vehicles.
• Review of periodic balance sheet reconciliations.
• Liaise with the Sales Department on fleet and vehicle demonstrator programmes and related reporting and analysis.
• Preparation of monthly accounts for Yuko, car share arrangement, costings and analysis as and when required.
• Preparation of periodic VAT return for review and submission on Revenue Commissioners system.
• Participation in external and internal audits, and ensure they are run in a smooth and efficient manner.
• Miscellaneous projects as and when required.
• Ensure all internal controls are adhered to and develop processes where necessary.
• Maintain effective working relationships with external partners and internal colleagues.
• Fully qualified ACCA/CIMA/CPA/ACA or qualified Accounting Technician
• 2-3 years Accounting experience
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Good accounts system exposure i.e. Sun Systems, AS400, Kerridge & Adest
• Proficiency in MS Word and Excel & Outlook
• Excellent attention to detail
• Hard working, committed and career orientated
For more information please call Keith on 01 4663983 or Email your Cv to Keith@executiveedge.ie
In-Plant Supply Chain Specialist Our client is a pharmaceutical distributor and seeking an Account Manager to for their client. This...Apply For This Job