Legal Advisor Regulated Environment
Our clients, a state body, are looking for an experienced Legal Advisor is to provide solution-focused and value added legal advice on a range of regulatory and competition issues including the implementation and operation of the EU regime governing this sector which also identifies the options available.
· Provide legal advice to the to the organisation in general, making a major contribution to all of the legal aspects of the firms remit
· Prepare and draft regulatory instruments such as determinations, directions and enforcement measures
· Manage the handling of disputes including the conduct of litigation
· Assimilate complex legal and factual situations and provide clear, practical, “solutions based” advice
· Provide excellent analytical and drafting skills
· Supply guidance to others in the organisation to advise and support on legal/regulatory issues where necessary.
· Ensure that appropriate controls and systems are in place for document negotiation, execution and retention
· Assist and support Head of legal and General Counsel and other team members as required
· A solicitor or barrister with 3 + years PQE
· Experience in regulatory, competition and public administration law would be an advantage
· Ability to draft documentation in a rational, evidence based, clear and concise manner
· Experience in top legal practice and/or in-house an advantage
For more information please call Keith on 01 4663983, or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org