Junior Technical Support Engineer: Dublin 22
Our clients are a provider of equipment and services to the retail and forecourt sectors. They are looking to recruit a Tech support Engineer who will support their customers.
Reporting to the Technical Support Manager, The Tech support Engineer will be responsible for Remote Technical Support of Clients Systems directly and through remotely supporting the firms Field Based Technicians.
• Remotely service and maintain systems installed and supported by the company.
• Keep Staff informed of all new software releases in relation to the products currently under care.
• Ensure all equipment within the PDI room is kept updated with all new levels of software. Inform relevant personnel in house, or in the field of these upgrades.
• Provide back-up for engineers with Technical issues on all products and as much as possible resolve the issues there and then.
• When necessary provide training to Field Personnel on new products and existing network.
• Issue Technical Service Bulletins on a regular basis to Field Engineers giving details of fault diagnosis and preventative maintenance on field equipment.
• Provide customer training on the systems supported when required.
• Record all activity on the in house quality management system.
• Experience with Remote Diagnostics Tools – e.g. VNC, Remote Desktop, etc.
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Networking – Understanding of TCP/IP, LAN and WAN Technologies.
• Experience with Cisco IOS preferable, but not essential.
• Experience with Supporting Windows Operating Systems.
• Understanding of PC Hardware and Architecture.
• Good diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to prioritise issues based on business urgency.
• Following and executing company policies and objectives.
• The ability to function successfully as part of a team.
• Clean driving licence.
• 3rd Level Qualification in Computing Technologies preferable.
• Experience of point of sales systems would be an advantage.
For more information please call Keith on 01 4663983, or email to email@example.com
Junior Technical Support Engineer: Dublin 22 Our clients are a provider of equipment and services to the retail and forecourt...Apply For This Job