Our client is based in Dublin City Centre (D2) and is currently recruiting for a Junior Administrator to join their team.
This is a permanent position and salary is €23k pa.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
· Provide administrative support to management.
· Arranging meetings and functions as required, co-ordinating travel arrangements and processing expenditures incurred.
· Co-ordinate & attend meetings and take minutes as appropriate, respond effectively to all targets and priorities set;
· Provide support in data gathering and analysis as required;
· Responding to client’s queries and inbox monitoring;
· Any other ad hoc duties as required.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
· Ability to be a team player, communicate professionally (both orally and in writing)
· Excellent administration skills with the ability to set up and maintain appropriate work systems;
· Excellent secretarial and organisational skills;
· Ability to gather and interpret information and respond in a professional and efficient manner to queries;
· Ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and provide a professional service in a busy customer-oriented environment;
· Capacity to work on own initiative with accuracy, good judgment and discretion;
· Expert in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc).
Our client is based in Dublin 22 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Leasing Administrator. Fluent French or German...Apply For This Job