Our client is based in Dublin City Centre (D2) and is currently recruiting for a Junior Administrator to join their team.
This is a permanent position and salary is €23k pa.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
· Provide administrative support to management.
· Arranging meetings and functions as required, co-ordinating travel arrangements and processing expenditures incurred.
· Co-ordinate & attend meetings and take minutes as appropriate, respond effectively to all targets and priorities set;
· Provide support in data gathering and analysis as required;
· Responding to client’s queries and inbox monitoring;
· Any other ad hoc duties as required.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
· Ability to be a team player, communicate professionally (both orally and in writing)
· Excellent administration skills with the ability to set up and maintain appropriate work systems;
· Excellent secretarial and organisational skills;
· Ability to gather and interpret information and respond in a professional and efficient manner to queries;
· Ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and provide a professional service in a busy customer-oriented environment;
· Capacity to work on own initiative with accuracy, good judgment and discretion;
· Expert in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc).
Our client is based in Rathfarnham, Dublin 16 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Administrator / Executive Assistant...Apply For This Job