IT Helpdesk Support
Our client is a large professional services sector organisation based in Dublin 24 who are looking to recruit an IT Desktop Support Executive to join their IT support team.
The successful candidate will be required to provide IT support to local users and also be involved in other IT Group projects. This role will be very varied and thus strong multitasking skills will be required.
• Primary Support contact for end users, troubleshooting hardware and software.
• Deliver outstanding customer service standards by reacting to requests promptly, remaining courteous and professional always
• Working as part of a larger IT team, you will work to both individual and group targets.
• Previous experience in an IT Support/Helpdesk Support Role
• Knowledge of Network and Storage technologies
• Experience in Installing, Configuring and Repairing PC’s/Laptops
• Experience in Supporting end users in MS Office
• Strong Interpersonal skills with ability to support and communicate with users on all levels.
• Sound troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Self-starter who uses own initiative with ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
• Ability to take ownership, prioritise workload and complete tasks in an effective and timely manner.
• Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
• Fluent English both verbal & written
• Prompt start. Contract position with excellent opportunity to further develop
For more information please call Keith on 01 4663983 or Email Keith@executiveedge.ie
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.