ICT Project Manager
Our clients, a large hospital, are looking for recruit an experienced ICT Project Manager to work as part of their IT team, to assist with a number of on-going projects. This is an immediate start.
• A third level or equivalent degree (NFQ Level 8).
• A Certified Project Management qualification e.g. Prince 2 Practitioner/PMP
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and presentation skills
• The ability to work to deadlines
• Proven track record in successful project delivery.
• Experience of leading hospital ICT projects including project design, business process mapping, budget management, system implementation, planning & scheduling, issue tracking/remediation, risk analysis, would be an advantage
• Knowledge of Laboratory Information Systems and order communication systems would be advantageous
If you fit the above profile, and are interested, please email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org asap.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.