ICT Applications Support Analyst
Our Clients based in Dublin 24 are looking for an ICT Applications Support Analyst to join their ICT team. This is a contract role, with the likelihood to be extended.
• Be responsible for the provision of administrative support services to their designated area.
• Work within the ICT Applications Portfolio Management Team, reporting to the ICT Applications Support Manager or designated Deputy.
• Work within ICT and other colleagues to provide ICT support to the hospital’s eHealth programme to ensure that it meets and anticipates ever changing needs.
• Be aware of all legislative change affecting data protection / information governance
• Support ICT enabled process or procedure change with ICT department and across the Hospital. Contributing to the sourcing, implementing and future proofing of cost effective and innovative ICT solutions.
• Undertaken a relevant ICT course of study or have satisfactory relevant experience which encompasses demonstrable equivalent skills.
• Have a minimum of 1 years software applications administration and support experience.
• Have a minimum of 6 months in the administration and management on all aspects of Application software packages.
• Aptitude for computing is essential with experience across a range of computer packages and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Previous experience in IT Helpdesk and Support.
• Basic coding such as HTML would be an advantage
For more information please email Keith on firstname.lastname@example.org
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.