Our client is based in Dublin24 and is currently recruiting for an experienced HR Generalist to join their busy team.
The role : To provide support to the HR Department in all areas of Human Resource Management including recruitment, training, development, assessments, benefit & compensation, HR administration and communication.
This is a permanent role and salary is €40,000 pa.
• High volume of national and international recruitment
• Work with Heads of Department to ensure best practice HR is applied.
• Review resourcing requirements and track applicants/interview details.
• Conduct analysis of time keeping and attendance.
• Manage performance and probation reviews.
• Act as first port of call for all disciplinary issues.
• Assist with Training & Development.
• Assist with annual salary review.
The ideal candidate :
• Min 5 years HR experience.
• Ideally in a FMCG environment.
• Third level HR related degree
Recruitment Officer / Engineering – E6700 Our client is a multinational engineering company based in Dublin South. Seeking a well...Apply For This Job