Our client is based in Tallaght Dublin 24. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Human Resource Coordinator to join their team.
This is a permanent role and salary is €33,000 plus VHI and bonuses.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
• Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
• Maintain records of personnel-related data (personal information, leavers etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
• Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
• Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing and interviewing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
• Updating job descriptions, as needed.
• Conducting background screenings for all prospective employees.
• General administration
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Proven experience as an HR coordinator
• Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
• Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel, Word and MS PowerPoint)
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Familiarity with social media recruiting
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle data with confidentiality
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Business or HR Degree
Our client is based in Dublin 22 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Leasing Administrator. Fluent French or German...Apply For This Job