Our client is based in Tallaght Dublin 24. They are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator temp to join their team.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
• Responsible for all HR Administration
• Participation in all HR Recruitment activities
• Liaise with other departments or functions
• Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing and interviewing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
• Maintenance and updating personnel system and employee files
• Conducting background screenings for all prospective employees.
• General administration
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• HR Relevant qualification or currently studying toward HR qualification
• Ideally have previous work experience in a HR Department
• Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel, Word and MS PowerPoint)
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Confident, self motivated and able to work under own initiative
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle data with confidentiality
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Ideal candidate will have the potential to develop and broaden the role
• Confidentiality and Strong Administration skills essential