Head of Sales – Ireland
Our client is a fast growing and highly successful Irish owned services business. They have consistently out-performed their peers and have successfully expanded in the past year. The business founder now wishes to appoint an energetic, commercially minded individual.
· Proven sales management experience and ability to energise a commercial team
· Outstanding ability and consistent record of delivering on dynamic sales success
· Excellent people management skills – mentoring, coaching etc
· Competent IT skills and familiarity with CRM software / sales metrics
· Possess a credible, trustworthy and mature personality
|Remuneration Package: Basic salary guide €85K, excellent bonus and benefits.
Work Location: Flexible arrangement. Partly remote and also based in new Dublin Central. Less than 15 minutes walk from Heuston Station / St. Stephen’s Green.
Corporate Account Manager / Greater Leinster (E7597) Our client is a very well-established supply chain business seeking a Corporate Account...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.