Job Title: Financial Accountant
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee AP function and co-ordinate month end process.
• Monthly rent reconciliation.
• Update fixed asset register, reconcile Balance Sheet and debtors/creditors.
• Liaise with Marketing Department on costings, analysis, sponsorship agreements, and related reporting.
• Payroll administration for employees using payroll software and all related PAYE returns.
• Review of periodic balance sheet reconciliations.
• Monthly salary reconciliation
• Co-ordinate and devise a comprehensive budge in line with the development plan of the organisation
• Preparation of periodic VAT return for review and submission on Revenue Commissioners system.
• Participation in external and internal audits, and ensure they are run in a smooth and efficient manner.
• Miscellaneous projects as and when required.
• Ensure all internal controls are adhered to and develop processes where necessary.
• Fully qualified ACCA/CIMA/CPA/ACA or relevant qualification
• Minimum 3-4 years Accounting experience
• Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proficiency in MS Word and Excel & Outlook
• Excellent attention to detail
• Hard working, committed and relevant experience of dealing with Auditors
In-Plant Supply Chain Specialist Our client is a pharmaceutical distributor and seeking an Account Manager to for their client. This...Apply For This Job