Our clients, a multinational firm based in Dublin 24, are looking to recruit a Finance Manager / Senior Financial Accountant to join and manager their Finance team.
This person will be responsible for the Accounting and Reporting of various Entities. This person will manage a small team of Accountants, which is expected to grow in the coming year.
• Responsibility for Accounting & Reporting for a number of group companies
• Preparation of Group monthly reporting package
• Preparation of Annual Budget for Leasing entities as well as 3 Year Plan preparation.
• Ensure compliance regarding Corporation tax
• Management of VAT returns for submission to various European Revenue Authorities
• Liaising with Auditors and Tax Advisors in different countries
• Work with Group Internal Audit to ensure adequate controls in place
• Working on projects to integrate software systems.
• Provision of Management Information Reports and KPI’s for management
• Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA or other with a minimum of 5 year PQE
• Experience in a Multi-national environment
• Experience in a high-volume transaction business an advantage.
• Ability to achieve strict reporting deadlines
• Commercially Focused –be able to add value to the business
• The person must be a good communicator with strong attention to detail
• Team Player but can work on their own as required
• Strong IT skill (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Data Warehouse)
• Ability to travel abroad on occasion for group meetings, conferences etc.
For more information please call keith on 01 4663983 or email your CV to email@example.com
Recently Qualified Accountant / Finalist – Citywest Our clients, part of a multi-national business, are looking to recruit a Recently...Apply For This Job
Our client is based in Greenogue Business Park in Clondalkin Dublin 22 and is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant...Apply For This Job