Finance Manager – Dublin 24
Our clients, a multinational firm based in Dublin 24, are looking to recruit a Finance Manager to join their Finance team in a newly created role.
Due to the continued expansion of the business and the transfer of supporting activities from various subsidiaries throughout the world to our Centre in Dublin, the firm now wishes to recruit a Finance Manager to join the team. This person will be responsible for the Accounting and Reporting of various European Entities. This person will manage a team of 6, which is expected to grow in the coming year.
• Responsibility for Accounting & Reporting for the European & Australian activity whose lease portfolios amounts to over €480 million and consists of approx. 90,000 contracts
• Preparation of Group monthly leasing reporting package
• Preparation of Annual Budget for Leasing entities as well as 3 Year Plan preparation.
• Ensure compliance regarding Corporation tax for NFIL
• Management of VAT returns for submission to various European Revenue Authorities
• Liaising with Auditors and Tax Advisors in different countries
• Work with Group Internal Audit to ensure adequate controls in place
• Leasing Software -Developing reports and implementing system changes
• Provision of Management Information Reports and KPI’s for management
• Support local leasing operations in different European countries
• Assisting in management of Lease portfolio
• Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA or other with a minimum of 5 year PQE
• Experience in a Multi-national environment
• Experience in a high-volume transaction and / or a leasing business an advantage.
• Ability to achieve strict reporting deadlines
• Commercially Focused –be able to add value to the business
• The person must be a good communicator with strong attention to detail
• Ability to speak a foreign language an advantage (French)
• Team Player but can work on their own as required
• Strong IT skill (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Data Warehouse)
• Experience of SAP financial package (FICO module).
• Experience of Hyperion Reporting package
• Ability to travel abroad on occasion for group meetings, conferences etc.
For more information please call keith on 01 4663983 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org