Our client is based in Dublin 18 and is currently recruiting for an Environment Science Graduate to join their busy and expanding team.
The purpose of this role is to support, guide and complete compliance auditing for customers.
This is a permanent role and salary is circa €35k pa.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
· 2/3 years experience within the Environmental / Waste Management sector ideally.
· A Masters in environmental science along with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Experience in EHS Management Systems and Auditing
· Clean driving licence, own transport & willingness to travel countrywide
DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
· Work with the Environmental Compliance Manager and team to provide expertise and advice to industry
· Participate in seminars, forums, steering group meetings and partner programmes.
· Keep abreast of key developments in the market
· Liaise/communicate effectively with stakeholders, including industry and regulatory authorities
Senior Health & Safety Advisor – Transport Our Clients, part of a multi-nation transport firm, are looking to recruit an...Apply For This Job