Electronics Design Engineer
Our clients are an electronics design and Manufacturing company, supplying electronic security products to the Irish and European Market. They are based in North Dublin and they are looking for an Electronics Design Engineer to join their R and D team who are responsible for developing new products for the firm. This is a full-time, permanent role.
• Complete Electronic System Design for the Access Control and Security sector
• Hardware Design and Development on embedded based devices.
• Design for compliance to CE and security standards
• Working in an Agile development environment
• New Product Introduction to manufacturing (includes all manufacturing data and test)
• Root cause analysis and resolution of issues seen in product QA and deployment
• Troubleshoot to component level
• Degree in Electronic Engineering or related discipline.
• A minimum of 2 years’ post-graduate experience in hardware and firmware development.
• Strong practical knowledge of electronic hardware
• Embedded design experience
• RF design experience desirable
• Knowledge of international standards and regulations in the electronics industry. (ISO / CE / FCC)
• Experience in DFM (design for manufacturing)
• Experience in DFT (design for test)
• Knowledge of National Instruments Labview an advantage
• Knowledge of Spice simulation tool desirable
For more information call Keith on 01 4663983 or Email Keith@executiveedge.ie
Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental Advisor Our client, a leading Irish provider of design, construct and commission services for...Apply For This Job