Electronic Test Engineer
Our Clients, based in west Dublin, are electronic manufacturing facility. The technologies used are surface mount reflow, through hole, wave solder, automatic and manual test and packaging. There are a wide variety of products including RF and IR transmitters and receivers, motor controllers, warning lamps and various other accessories associated with the industry.
The Engineering department is currently searching for an Engineer to fill the following role.
· Design, manufacture, maintain and document test equipment, test fixtures and software
· Implementation and optimisation of new and existing processes
· New product introduction
· Technical support to manufacturing
· Customer liaison
· Equipment Calibration
· Product information control
· A degree or diploma in electronic engineering
· Three years’ experience in the electronic manufacturing industry.
· Experience with automated in-circuit and functional test equipment.
· Experience with LabVIEW and would be a definite advantage.
· Experience with Python, Arduino or Visual Basic would useful.
· Experience with AutoCAD or equivalent CAD software.
· Familiarity with calibration and RF circuit theory.
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills
For more information please call Keith on 01 4663983, or send your Cv to email@example.com