Our client is based in Dublin 24 and is currently recruiting for a Data Protection Officer to join their team.
This is a permanent role and salary €40 – €60k doe.
DUTIES OF THIS POSITION :
· To ensure company policy is in accordance with General Data Protection Legislation and codes of practice.
· To evaluate the existing data protection framework and identify where necessary, areas of non and partial compliance.
· To assist in the development and implementation of new systems to ensure compliance.
· Devise a training programme for staff on data protection and information security and provide data protection advice support
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
· Third level qualification
· Ideally but not essentially a background in advising on data protection or privacy issues.
· Strong project management skills
· Excellent attention to detail
Our client is based in Dublin West and is currently recruiting for a Finance Graduate to work with their team...Apply For This Job
Our client is based in Dublin 24 and is currently recruiting for an experienced French or German speaking Leasing Administrator. ...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.