Our client is based in Dublin 24 and is currently recruiting for a Data Protection Officer to join their team.
This is a permanent role and salary €40 – €60k doe.
DUTIES OF THIS POSITION :
· To ensure company policy is in accordance with General Data Protection Legislation and codes of practice.
· To evaluate the existing data protection framework and identify where necessary, areas of non and partial compliance.
· To assist in the development and implementation of new systems to ensure compliance.
· Devise a training programme for staff on data protection and information security and provide data protection advice support
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
· Third level qualification
· Ideally but not essentially a background in advising on data protection or privacy issues.
· Strong project management skills
· Excellent attention to detail
Our client is based in Dublin West and is currently recruiting for a Finance Graduate to work with their team...Apply For This Job
Area Controller (Service Department) Our client is a world leading supplier of equipment and services company. Seeking an Area Controller. ...Apply For This Job