Our client is based in Dublin 24 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service/Telesales Executive to join their busy team.
This is a permanent role. Salary is €30K plus commission, bonus, pension and medical.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
· Processing incoming sales orders (telephone & email)
· Provide support to Business Development Managers and Business Development Executives
· Maximise sales opportunities by utilising the appropriate sales and closing techniques
· Establish and maintain current and potential client relationships
· Liaise with other Departments to maintain efficient stock levels
· Offer the highest possible standards of service to prospective customers
· Present promotions and products/services to potential customers
· Achieve sales targets at budgeted levels while maintaining margin
· Create and escalate opportunities to the Field Sales Team
· Timely handling all inbound sales calls
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
· Technical ability would be advantageous
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent Initiative & good team player
· Good business acumen
· Computer literacy: MS Office
· Ability to develop sales opportunities and move them to a successful closed sale
Our client is based in Dublin West and is currently recruiting for an experienced Print Customer Care / Sales Administrator....Apply For This Job
Our client is based in Dublin 22 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Financial Services Customer Services Executive. This...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.