Our Healthcare Client is based in Dublin West and they are currently recruiting for a full time permanent Credit Controller in their Finance Department.
• Manage Debtors Leger
• Cash Collection and allocation
• Month end reporting , accounts and statements
• Contact with customers to discuss account receivable balances
• Reconciliation of accounts
• Liaise with staff and management to assist in resolving queries
• Ad hoc duties as required
Key skills and requirements
• High standard of accuracy and attention to detail
• Teamwork and flexibility is an important aspect of the role
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Customer focused
• At least 1 -2 years experience working in Credit Control
• 3rd level qualification desirable
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.