Our client is based in dublin 2 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Credit controller to join their team.
This is a PERMANENT ROLE AND SALARY IS €30 – 37K.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
RESPONSIBILITIS OF THE ROLE :
· Manage credit control within agreed targets.
· Maintain data logs on clients and report effectively
· Monitor credit limits and high involvements
· Implement appropriate collection techniques
· Implement and maintain excellent standards of customer service
· Debt chasing via telephone, letter and mail.
· Handling queries internally and externally
· Chasing debt to litigation stage
· Account and statement reconciliations
· Debtors ledger maintenance
· Cash collections
· Month end reports
· Issue monthly
· Liaise with the firm’s debt recovery agents.
Our client is based in Greenogue Business Park in Clondalkin Dublin 22 and is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant...Apply For This Job
Our client is based in Citywest Business Park in Dublin 24 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.