Our clients are looking for a Commercial Analyst with experience in a busy commercial environment. You will work within a multifunctional team. The role will involve the provision of economic / commercial advice and analysis and the drafting and presenting of consultation papers. You can expect to manage a range of projects.
Responsibilities will include:
• As a key project team member, providing concise, practical and strategic analysis to inform and guide a number of concurrent projects
• Preparing Terms of Reference for any external consultancy and reviewing as appropriate;
• Reviewing documentation prepared within the Division and/or by external consultants and identifying any economic/commercial weaknesses and/or necessary changes;
• Supporting the strategic planning process by collecting and analysing data on key trends in the sector, and providing insights from these data sources;
• Advising on market research/survey projects (both quantitative and qualitative); These are generally undertaken as part market monitoring activities or to support regulatory intervention;
• Providing analysis and input on any proposed National or EC legislation impacting responsibilities.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Hons Degree in Commerce or Economics or a closely related discipline; A MBA would also be an advantage
• At least 2 years’ experience in an analysis role, in a multidisciplinary environment;
• Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical abilities, coupled with the ability to make reasoned judgements based on available information;
• Excellent communication skills, as presenting reports is a big part of the role
• Excellent conceptual and problem-solving skills with the ability to apply new approaches;
• Ability to draft documentation in a rational, evidence-based, clear and concise manner;
• Proven track record of delivering complex projects, in an individual and team capacity.
For more information please call Keith on 01 4663983, or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is based in Greenogue Business Park, Dublin West and is urgently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant. ...Apply For This Job