Our client is a global financial services organisation based in Dublin 24 and urgently requires a Relationship Manager for a Permanent Role.
Salary Depending on experience.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE:
• Building long term client relationships and account management
• Managing client events
• Ensuring quality service is delivered and complied
• Liaising with other departments
• Supporting and working closely with the Client Account Manager
• Producing accurate reports for clients using Excel and other software
• Monthly administration
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE.
• Graduate looking for career progression
• Strong administration experience
• Excellent account management skills
• Excellent Ms Word & Excel skills
• Enthusiastic team player
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent numeric skills
Our client is based in Dublin West and is currently recruiting for a Finance Graduate to work with their team...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.