Our client is a well-established blue chip company based in Dublin West. They are currently recruiting for a Team Manager for their financial services department.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supervising the car dealership finance team and assisting them in the administration of their activities.
The company provides car dealership financing, retail leasing, protection plans and other financial services to dealers. Position offer is office based in Dublin West.
• Sales of car finance, leasing and service packages to car dealerships
• To act as primary contact for client with dealers
• Negotiate and deliver sales targets
• Establishing & maintaining key relationships
• Establish effective management and negotiation of dealer relationships
• Present features and benefits of the finance products to the dealership
• Carry out regular reviews
• Daily supervision of data management, vehicle systems, workflow and capacity management
• Supervise new dealer proposals and documentation
• As line manager assist with management of critical risk situations; cash trading, receivership, liquidation or bankruptcy of dealerships
• Daily and monthly reporting and KPI analysis
• Sales focused, strong communication with analysis for problem solving and fact finding
• Minimum 2 years Financial and team lead experience essential
• Excellent ability to drive effective communication and teamwork
• Proven track record in target achievement, problem solving and working to tight deadlines
• Automotive experience is desirable
• Strong commercial awareness
• Self – driven and self – motivated
Technical Support / Mechanical Engineering Our client is a well established technical company based in Citywest. Seeking a Technical Support...Apply For This Job