Our client is based in Dublin 2 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Bid / Tenders Coordinator to provide maternity leave cover for a period of 10 – 12 months.
Salary is €40 – €50k pa pro rata.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
• Experience of drafting and responding to tender requests.
• Experience managing the tendering process within a professional services environment.
• Experience in a deadline-driven role.
• Experience of managing large volumes of tenders is essential.
• Strong commercial awareness.
• Excellent communication, project management, time management, decision making and analytical skills.
• Minimum 3 – 4 years experience in a corporate/professional services company.
• Managing tender opportunities on etenders from registration to submission.
• Bachelor’s Degree Level or with significant relevant business development and commercial experience
DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
• Drafting of pitches, tenders, brochures and presentations and ensuring they are fully compliant with client specifications and requirements
• Managing the tender process: researching, tailoring, producing and submitting tenders to public and private enterprises
• Ongoing maintenance and development of tender documents and tender library
• Responsibility for maintenance of the tenders / pitches database
• Post tender analysis and reporting
• Contribute to the improvement of bid processes and associated best practice
• Assisting to promote pro-active approach to business development initiatives and client relationship management
• Liaising with solicitors across the Firm on a daily basis
Our client is based in Dublin (D2) and they are urgently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join their...Apply For This Job
Our client is based in Citywest Business Park in Dublin 24 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant...Apply For This Job