Our client is based in Dublin 2 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Bid / Tenders Coordinator to provide maternity leave cover for a period of 10 – 12 months.
Salary is €40 – €50k pa pro rata.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
• Experience of drafting and responding to tender requests.
• Experience managing the tendering process within a professional services environment.
• Experience in a deadline-driven role.
• Experience of managing large volumes of tenders is essential.
• Strong commercial awareness.
• Excellent communication, project management, time management, decision making and analytical skills.
• Minimum 3 – 4 years experience in a corporate/professional services company.
• Managing tender opportunities on etenders from registration to submission.
• Bachelor’s Degree Level or with significant relevant business development and commercial experience
DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
• Drafting of pitches, tenders, brochures and presentations and ensuring they are fully compliant with client specifications and requirements
• Managing the tender process: researching, tailoring, producing and submitting tenders to public and private enterprises
• Ongoing maintenance and development of tender documents and tender library
• Responsibility for maintenance of the tenders / pitches database
• Post tender analysis and reporting
• Contribute to the improvement of bid processes and associated best practice
• Assisting to promote pro-active approach to business development initiatives and client relationship management
• Liaising with solicitors across the Firm on a daily basis
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.