Our client is based in Dublin 2 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Bid / Tenders Coordinator to provide maternity leave cover for a period of 10 – 12 months.
Salary is €40 – €50k pa pro rata.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
• Experience of drafting and responding to tender requests.
• Experience managing the tendering process within a professional services environment.
• Experience in a deadline-driven role.
• Experience of managing large volumes of tenders is essential.
• Strong commercial awareness.
• Excellent communication, project management, time management, decision making and analytical skills.
• Minimum 3 – 4 years experience in a corporate/professional services company.
• Managing tender opportunities on etenders from registration to submission.
• Bachelor’s Degree Level or with significant relevant business development and commercial experience
DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
• Drafting of pitches, tenders, brochures and presentations and ensuring they are fully compliant with client specifications and requirements
• Managing the tender process: researching, tailoring, producing and submitting tenders to public and private enterprises
• Ongoing maintenance and development of tender documents and tender library
• Responsibility for maintenance of the tenders / pitches database
• Post tender analysis and reporting
• Contribute to the improvement of bid processes and associated best practice
• Assisting to promote pro-active approach to business development initiatives and client relationship management
• Liaising with solicitors across the Firm on a daily basis
Our client is based in Citywest Business Park in Dublin 24 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant...Apply For This Job