Our client is based in Tallaght, Dublin 24 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Payable and Payroll Position.
This is a permanent role and salary is €28 – €30k pa.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
· Calculating and processing the weekly payroll for approx. 25 Warehouse staff
· Ensuring creditor invoices are correctly authorised and coded
· Entering these invoices onto the accounts system
· Reconciling creditor statements to the accounts system
· Preparing the main monthly payment run
· Preparing weekly cheque runs for sundry payments
· Creating payments using on-line banking
· Entering and allocating payments on the accounts system
· Processing creditors month end including producing month end bank reconciliations and validating various month end control reports
THE IDEAL CANDIATE
· 3 – 4 years experience in a similar role
· FMCG experience beneficial
· Excellent MS Word and Excel skills
· Experience of Sage Micropay or similar
· Team player
Our client is based in Dublin 24 and is currently looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator / Receptionist to join...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.