Our client is based in Rathcoole, Co Dublin, and is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant.
This is a permanent role and salary is circa €30k.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
· Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management
· Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary
· Record all purchases invoices in a timely manner
· Create Purchase orders and match them with invoices
· Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
· Issue invoices to customers
· Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
· Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
· Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
· Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
· Maintain the petty cash account
· Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
· Prepare such reports and other information or tasks as requested and directed by the financial controller.
· Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
· Prepare VAT and other returns in a timely manner
· Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· The candidate should have 4 – 5 years’ experience in a similar bookkeeping role
· Sage experience is essential
· Ability to use your own initiative and excellent attention to detail.
· Experience in excel is highly desirable.
· Strong communication, organisational and multi-tasking skills.
· Good work ethic with the ability to deliver under pressure and meet deadlines.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.