Our client is based in Rathcoole, Co Dublin, and is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant.
This is a permanent role and salary is circa €30k.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
· Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management
· Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary
· Record all purchases invoices in a timely manner
· Create Purchase orders and match them with invoices
· Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
· Issue invoices to customers
· Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
· Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
· Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
· Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
· Maintain the petty cash account
· Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
· Prepare such reports and other information or tasks as requested and directed by the financial controller.
· Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
· Prepare VAT and other returns in a timely manner
· Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· The candidate should have 4 – 5 years’ experience in a similar bookkeeping role
· Sage experience is essential
· Ability to use your own initiative and excellent attention to detail.
· Experience in excel is highly desirable.
· Strong communication, organisational and multi-tasking skills.
· Good work ethic with the ability to deliver under pressure and meet deadlines.
Our client is based in Greenogue Business Park in Rathcoole & is currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to...Apply For This Job
Senior Financial Accountant- Statutory Reporting Our Clients, a large Multi-national Pharma company, are looking to recruit an experienced Statutory...Apply For This Job
Our client is based in Greenogue Business Park, Dublin West and is urgently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant. ...Apply For This Job