Our client is based in Rathcoole, Co Dublin, and is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant.
This is a permanent role and salary is circa €30k.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
· Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management
· Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary
· Record all purchases invoices in a timely manner
· Create Purchase orders and match them with invoices
· Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
· Issue invoices to customers
· Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
· Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
· Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
· Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
· Maintain the petty cash account
· Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
· Prepare such reports and other information or tasks as requested and directed by the financial controller.
· Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
· Prepare VAT and other returns in a timely manner
· Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· The candidate should have 4 – 5 years’ experience in a similar bookkeeping role
· Sage experience is essential
· Ability to use your own initiative and excellent attention to detail.
· Experience in excel is highly desirable.
· Strong communication, organisational and multi-tasking skills.
· Good work ethic with the ability to deliver under pressure and meet deadlines.