Database Marketing Specialist – E7067
Our client is a technical product global leader seeking a well experienced Marketing Data Specialist to join their marketing team. Manage Data to the Master Data Management Team Standards. Salary: €35K, plus bonus and benefits.
• Facilitates the correct creation and completion of data records in line with global process requirements of the data source (i.e. customers; suppliers; products; material; equipment).
• Ensures data is entered correctly, according to the system specifications and on a timely basis.
• Executes minor changes in the master database (i.e. updating information on local level data).
• Gathers all relevant information for data creation and change forms, including contacting local finance departments and/or customers, suppliers etc.
• Uses specific data management tools that require an advanced level of understanding in master data management and specific competences.
• Proactively leads the necessary preventive/corrective actions towards the master data.
• May send the requests for data creation/modification to the Data Administrator after his/her data quality checks are completed.
• Performs regular data quality control checks at unit level.
• May conduct end-user training for the data systems or tools to ensure adoption and understanding of global data management processes.
• Acts as the first level support for the applicable data area (i.e. customers; suppliers; products; material; equipment) in the Unit.
• Third level degree or relevant experience
• Excellent communication, writing and technical data skills
• Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Clear attention to detail and quality
• Ideal Key requirements: Cleansing data, CRM management, Salesforce, SAP, Data Management and Customer Communication/Mail Merging
Marketing & Communications Officer / Kildare…….Seasonal Our client is a highly reputable organisation seeking a Marketing & Communications Officer to...Apply For This Job