Our Client is a well-established construction product company seeking a senior HR Specialist to lead the delivery of strategic and operational HR initiatives and projects. Ensure people are highly engaged, high performing and work well together to deliver companies goals.
• Develop and implement HR strategy in line with company’s business
• Lead Employee Relations supporting management and teams: Investigations, disciplinary, grievances and performance management.
• Employee Engagement and people development projects
• Drives change management and provides transformation expertise to meet business changes
• Role model and champion for company’s values and continuously strive to improve people management to deliver exceptional performance
• Responsible for Comp & Benefits, Policies and Procedures, Resourcing and Health & Safety
• Reporting the MD and managing a local HR Team of 3
• HR Degree and CIPD qualification
• Strong HR Leadership, change management and compliance experience
• Strong TUPE, ER and OD experience
• Commercially aware with effective communication skills
• Ability to influence at senior level
Please call Carol for more details on 01 4663983
HR Business Partner – Dublin 18. €60-€65k base. Reporting to an HR Manager, focusing on aligning HR activities with business...Apply For This Job