Our client is based in Greenogue Business Park, Co. Dublin and is currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Support person to join their busy team.
This is a permanent role and salary is €30k – €35k pa plus pension and bonus, 25 days holiday (plus 9 public holidays).
DUTIES OF THE ROLE
|· Receipt and processing of customer orders.
· Documentation of all relevant information from customer orders.
· Check and validate customer confirmation purchase orders.
· Regularly update information on relevant system.
· Receive and process internal and external enquiries, ensure follow up.
· Liase with sales team to maximise sales opportunities.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
· At least 3 – 4 years experience in a busy Customer Service role
· High standards of accuracy and attention to detail, with excellent problem solving skills
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build, maintain and manage relationships both internal and external
· Teamwork and flexibility is an important aspect of the role
· Strong organisational skills with ability to effectively and prioritise workload
· Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
· Ability to work effectively within a team environment and on own initiative
· Excellent IT competence, to include a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Customer focused
Our client is based in Clondalkin, Dublin 22 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Standards & Learning Management System...Apply For This Job
Our client is a world leading multinational based in Citywest Business Park in Dublin 24. They are currently recruiting for...Apply For This Job
Anna O Mara of Executive Edge is currently recruiting for a client based in Dublin 12. They want an experienced...Apply For This Job
Our client is a leader in its field and is currently recruiting for another team member to join their Customer...Apply For This Job