Our client is based in Kill, Co. Kildare and they are currently recruiting for an experienced Plant Administrator to join their busy and expanding team.
This is a permanent role and salary is €30k pa.
|DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
· Dispatch and Return all Plant and Vehicles
· Assign vehicles and maintain records for BIK.
· Organise vehicle maintenance, including booking NCT, DOE and Tax.
· Assist in the month end procedure.
· Assisting with management of all maintenance documentation for vehicles & plant & safety equipment
· Processing and monitoring orders and liaising with suppliers
· Carrying out general office duties i.e. filing, stock taking, completing spreadsheets
· Issuing invoices to internal and external customers.
· Organising reporting and management of vehicle/plant maintenance and faults.
· Reception cover for holiday’s and breaks.
· Generate documentation for internal drivers using in-house management system (training provided)
· Accounts experience ideally
· Excellent MS Word and Excel skills.
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills
Our client is based in Greenogue Business Park, Dublin 24 and they are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales, Purchasing...Apply For This Job
Our client is based in Fingal, Dublin North. They are currently recruiting for a Customer Care / Marketing Administrator to...Apply For This Job